The Veterans Caucus of the AAPA
A CME Conference for Primary Care Providers
26th Annual Topics in the Tropics
Dec 6 - 9, 2017
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Lectures in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics and Primary Care just to name a few.
- Hotel rates are:
- Deluxe Tropical or Pool View Room $178/night or $248/night double
- Preferred Club Deluxe Room $310/night double
- Rooms are all-inclusive (meals, drinks, taxes, tips)
- Six gourmet à la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café without reservations required - Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits served at ten festive bars and lounges - Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks - 24-hour room & concierge service - Pool and beach wait service - Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer - Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues - Casino - All taxes and gratuities included - Explorer’s Club for kids with supervised day and evening activities - Core Zone Teen’s Club and teen’s activities
- Airport transfers will be thru Palmera Destination Services.
- This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 18.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should claim only those credits actually spent participating in the CME activity.
This program was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
- A full brochure is available at www.veteranscaucus.org and thru the link below.
- In order to receive our rates, you will need to book your room and airport transfer thru the conference. By booking thru us, it helps us provide more scholarships to our military PAs and meet the demands of our contract.
|Member/before Nov 1: $325.00||Nonmember/before Nov 1: $375.00|
|Member/on or after Nov 1: $400.00||Nonmember/on or after Nov 1: $475.00|
|Member/on site: $450.00||Nonmember/on site: $550.00|