The Veterans Caucus, Inc
an affiliate Caucus of the AAPA
A CME Conference for Primary Care Providers
27th Annual Topics in the Tropics
Dec 5 - 8, 2018
Dreams Las Mareas
Lectures in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics and Primary Care just to name a few.
- Group Rates – December 1st – 9th, 2018 (all rates USD)
Room Category Single Occupancy
Junior Suite Tropical View TBD TBD TBD Junior Suite Ocean View TBD TBD TBD Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View TBD TBD TBD Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View TBD TBD TBD
- Rooms are all-inclusive (meals, drinks, taxes, tips)
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Costa Rica with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
- Airport transfers will be thru Amstar.
- This program will be reviewed and is pending approved for a maximum of 18.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should claim only those credits actually spent participating in the CME activity.
This program was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
- A full brochure will be available at www.veteranscaucus.org and thru the link below.
- In order to receive our rates, you will need to book your room and airport transfer thru the conference. By booking thru us, it helps us provide more scholarships to our military PAs and meet the demands of our contract.
- Upon receipt of your registration, the Caucus will send you a confirmation email to be used as a receipt for registration fees. Attached to this email will be directions for booking your room at the hotel as well as your transfers form.
|Check||Credit Card||Check||Credit Card|
|Member/before Nov 1:||$325.00||$335.00||Nonmember/before Nov 1:||$375.00||$386.00|
|Member/on or after Nov 1:||$400.00||$412.00||Nonmember/on or after Nov 1:||$475.00||$489.00|
|Member/on site:||$450.00||$463.00||Nonmember/on site:||$550.00||$566.00|