Our mission is to promote the interests and contributions of the veteran through service, education, and fraternity. Our goals are straight forward:
- Provide education and inspiration through its annual Memorial Day Service, concurrent with the American Academy of Physician Assistant Annual Conference
- Provide medical educational opportunities through annual medical education meeting
- Support the educational pursuits of veterans in physician assistant programs through the awarding of scholarships
- Represent veterans' interests through collaborations with other veteran organizations and the uniformed services
- Provide service through philanthropic activities
- Be an advocate for the diverse needs of veterans in regards to health care
If you believe in these goals and have served or are currently serving your country... help us serve you.